1. All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any other wacky digital irregularities which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently, causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
2. Sale prices - Sale prices are valid for the sale period and only while supplies last.
Warranty for USED Firearms
1. GRIT GUNS AND AMMO extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products.
3. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms prior to use.
Returns are very costly to internet sellers of firearms. Due to the expense incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure that your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
1. Any return must be made within 5 days of the delivery date.
2. You must first call to get an RMA # before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted. If leaving a message, please provide a working phone number and email.
3. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer in ALL instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a call tag or return shipping label may be issued free of cost to return the item.
4. All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. GRIT GUNS AND AMMO reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
5. IMPORTANT – An RMA # and a detailed note explaining the reason for return must be included with all returned merchandise. Be sure to include all current contact information, ie, name, address, daytime phone number, email address, and/or invoice number.
6. No returns will be accepted on any parts kits for any reason, including missing/damaged parts. The Buyer assumes all responsibility for missing/damaged parts, etc. when ordering a parts kit.
7. No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues, missing items, etc. once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
8. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know that we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we the order was sent to you. No exceptions.
9. If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc.) we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
10. Firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping. The customer is responsible for any and all legal ramifications that come from this action.
1. We invest time and money in every order placed as soon as your payment is processed (our automated processes begin immediately after the order is placed). For this reason and since there is work involved internally with canceling an order, all orders canceled for any reason will be charged a 20% cancelation fee. By placing an order with us (online or by phone), you agree to pay a 20% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $40.00) should you decide to cancel your order for any reason. Additionally, if a credit card was used for the order, your refund will be minus the 3% credit card fee as well as the cancelation fee. This fee is charged even if you cancel immediately (within seconds) after placing the order. Please be sure of your order and it's accuracy before you place it with us. We do not like to charge a cancellation fee and apologize for having to do so, but it is necessary when cancelations occur.
2. No negative reviews or social media complaints will cause us to waive this fee. Unless you are 100% sure you want the order, please do NOT place it. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
3. Orders can not be canceled by email. Any cancellations via email will not be accepted. You must call during normal business hours and speak to a representative to cancel your order.
Changes to your Order
1. No changes can be made to an order after it has been placed as it relates to items ordered or quantities ordered. Be sure your order is correct before you hit submit.
2. Your order will ship to the FFL dealer you select when placing the order. Only select the FFL dealer if you intend to use him/her for the transfer as any changes will incur a $15.00 FFL change fee. Be sure to ALWAYS contact your selected FFL before placing your order to verify:
1) They are still in business.
2) They accept the transfer for ALL items on your order.
3) Their address is correct in their listing on our site.
4) The fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. This applies to FFLs labeled as preferred as well.
If an FFL dealer change is required on your order after it is placed, you will be assessed a $15.00 fee (per order) for changing the FFL dealer. FFL dealer changes are time consuming and an interruption to our workflow and thus the nominal fee is necessary.
1. Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made.
2. Credit Card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee.
3. Restocking Fee – If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or where we deem using our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
4. Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 20% cancelation fee.
5. Transfer Fees charged by your dealer – You should always inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to completing the transfer with your dealer to whom the firearm(s) was shipped. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end user will not be refunded by GRIT GUNS AND AMMO for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
6. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the item to you. No exceptions.
7. If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (you failed background check, FFL refused to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc.) we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
8. Packages returned to the sender for any reason (this includes an FFL being closed or no adult available to sign for a package) will be refunded minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges, and the restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
1.Refused packages will be subject to the return shipping charges. In the instance where the delivery of an order was refused and is to be refunded, the refund will be minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges and the restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
1. When returning items to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement item.
2. All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. GRIT GUNS AND AMMO reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
3. No exchanges/returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FLL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
Pictures on our Website
1. Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative of and are not necessarily of the exact product you will receive, thus there may be slight differences in color,design, markings, etc.
2. Accessories – extra items such as pouches, cleaning rods or kits, slings, holsters, etc. not explicitly mentioned in the firearm description (even if they are in the picture) are not guaranteed to be included with the firearm. Surplus firearms often vary from one to the other as to which accessories are included and what may be included with one shipment, may not be included with the next shipment we receive. The color and/or condition of those accessories will vary as well.
All content included on this site, www.gritga.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of GRIT GUNS AND AMMO, LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of GRIT GUNS AND AMMO, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of GRIT GUNS AND AMMO, LLC or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the state of Georgia, and the laws the United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and GRIT GUNS AND AMMO, LLC or its affiliates.
By placing an order at GRIT GUNS AND AMMO you are agreeing that you are of legal age to purchase each of the items listed on your order. This includes, but is not limited to, attesting that you are at least 21 years of age if you are purchasing a hand gun, a lower receiver, hand gun, or ammunition and that you are at least 18 years of age if you are purchasing a long gun or long gun ammunition.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION BUYERS/USERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE CORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS PRIOR TO USING THEM.
Copyright © 2022 GRIT GUNS AND AMMO, LLC - All Rights Reserved.